HSE basic training (40 hours)
HMS grunnkurs på engelsk
40 hour course in Fundamental Principles of HSE satisfies the requirement of documented HSE training of safety delegates, first line manager and members of AMU.
The course also named “Basic training in HSE” is mandatory for safety representatives and members of AMU. This course satisfies the requirement of 40 hours of HSE training for safety delegates, members of the AMU and first-line managers (§5-3). Knowledge and expertise in HSE is required and must be maintained. That is a requirement and a prerequisite for the success of HSE in your company. With this course you will get this essential knowledge.
As one of Norway’s most experienced provider of HSE courses, thousands of satisfied participants have completed HSE training through Solearning as
May 21st – 23rd 2019
Location: Scandic Hotel Solli
June 12th – 14th 2019
Location: Quality Airport Hotel, Sola
The purpose of this course is that the course participant shall have completed training that meets the requirements for training of safety representatives and members of AMU. In addition to developing a good understanding of HSE work, where collaboration between people are standing in the center. The course also provides a foundation for developing secure and good conditions to work with HSE in a systematic way.
- What is HSE? Systematic HSE and safety at work
- Norwegian HSE Regulations
- The Working Environment Act
- The organization and principles of working with occupational health and safety
- Responsibility and authority in the HSE organization
- Safety delegates and Work Environment Committee (WEC)
- Ergonomics – the physical and chemical working environment
- The psychosocial working environment
- Safety inspections, surveys and follow-up
- Questions and challenges
3 days of teaching. In addition to individual work and final assignment
all 3 days 09:00 – 15:00
NOK 10 900
All participants receive comprehensive documentation containing course presentation and extracts of the HSE regulations.
It will be served lunch, coffee and refreshments throughout the course day.